Sunday, October 23, 2011

Abuse? I think not!

We got some large pumpkins this year, so naturally I wanted to stick Beckham in it for some pictures. He started out being really helpful and taking the seeds out with me. 

 He decided to try them and found the insides of a pumpkin to be quite delicious. So he continued to munch on it for a while. 


 He wasn't the biggest fan of being placed in slimy pumpkin. Doug kept telling me I was an abusive mother and we should just take him out. I think that Beckham will one day thank me for the awesome first Halloween pictures he has...



 He finally escaped!
 But only to be placed right back in once the pumpkin was carved. I did have some compassion this time and only snapped a couple pictures. 
Does this look like the face of a child that is abused? I don't think so! He loved it! Or maybe it's the bath that he loves? Either way, he is happy now. 
 This last week I went to the zoo with my cousins Julie and Sara and my neighbor Kristin. It was a great break from the normal day and a fun time with the girls. Beckham wasn't sure what to think of the  carousel. 


 He was happy the entire time just munching on cheerios.

6 comments:

Danny & Desirae Sommers said...

I love it!

M.C. Sommers said...

Beckham told me that he's really happy you got those photos. ;)

And that pumpkin is awesome. Totally worth the price.

Shaylin said...

This is so fun! I love that Beckham is eating the pumpkin guts - those are pictures he's going to love when he gets older! He is getting so big!

Brenda said...

That boy must take after his mother - all over those pumpkin guts! Yuck! I LOVE that boy! (And you and Doug too)

Unknown said...

lol, the pics are great! Love the one where he's excaping!

slimeytoeheadtwins said...

thank you for blogging tricia. even though i haven't met sweet beckham yet, i feel like i have after reading your posts. you are so awesome and i love that you put him in the pumpkins. it was for his own good. ;)