Thursday, March 31, 2011

This past week I have really started to see how much bigger Beckham is. He fits into clothes that once drowned him. Here is a progression of his growth, next to his trusty monkey for reference of size.
at a few days old
One month old
and now at two months old
After feeding Beckham at 2 am I came back to bed to find Doug like this. He often falls asleep in bed with his DS in hand. He has been working really hard these past few weeks with school and somehow stays optimistic and happy all the time.
In preparation for the day of doom (when I have to go back to work) we started introducing the bottle. I thought it was going to be this huge struggle and ordeal, but it was quite to opposite. He drank it right up and didn't seem to mind at all. What a great little boy we have!

We went to color-me-mine and did this plate a few weeks back. Doug and I are not the most creative and artistic, but we really like how it turned out. It was surprising how difficult it was to get his hand prints to work. Every time we tried to put them on the plate Beckham would clench his hand into a fist that was near impossible to open. Eventually we got it after his hands, feet, and head were covered with paint (we were not the best at keeping his hands away from his face/head while trying to get the handprint).
And last, but certainly not least...Doug started his new job last week and is loving it. He has caught on really fast and enjoys the people he works with. What I am surprised about is how happy he is at 5:30 in the morning!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

That is the most darling plate I've ever seen! It is amazing how much he's grown too! Glad he is taking to the bottle too - he is a little sweetie-pie for sure!

~PEARL & MAT~ said...

I'am very impressed with the hand prints. They are nigh impossible to get on babies. Trust me I know = )