Sunday, October 28, 2012

Duck Creek Halloween

We just got back from a wonderful weekend at Duck Creek. We ate delicious food and relaxed. On Saturday the little village had a trunk or treat and Beckham got loaded up on candy. Beckham was an old man and I loved seeing all the other costumes the little kids had. 


 My dad put the men to work cutting up wood and Beckham enjoyed just sitting there and watching. I told him to enjoy it for as long as he can, because he isn't going to be able to do that forever being a member of the Beck family. 
 Beckham's little cousin Camden was a gnome and I thought he was adorable!





5 comments:

Shelby Kendall M. said...

What a cutie! And that sounds/looks like a fantastic vacation.. I need one of those! Glad you guys had fun and got home safely :)

Brenda said...

Fun times! Love the costumes. Did you guys get a new blog top pic? It is adorable and you even got the little guy to smile!

We Bee Sommers said...

So cute! All he needs is a bouquet of balloons to pass as the old man on "Up". I absolutely love the look on his face.

Becca said...

I love Beckham's costume! You guys are so creative!

Unknown said...

Hahahah LOVE it!!! and LOVE your family pic at the top!! You look gorgeous!