Saturday, January 14, 2012

I keep hearing that the weather around here is one month behind...so I am going to pretend that it is the middle of December and post all about Christmas! I must admit that I am not complaining about the weather...I have really enjoyed going on walks and being outside in January. 


 We went to the live nativity for our first time and had a great time. Beckham wasn't too thrilled to be placed in a corner hay bin for a picture...he really will appreciate all the great pictures we got of him when he is older. 

 We had a fun play date with some of Beckham's friends: Maggie and Zoe. It is so fun to see all the babies growing up and learning new things. 

 He HATED santa. I kept trying to get a good picture, but there was just something about that red suit or beard that he was terrified of.



 This is Beckham's little cousin Brian and he looked adorable Christmas morning with his little santa suit on. 
  On the other side of the family Beckham has two boy cousins pretty close in age. Isaac, Camden, and Beckham are going to be the best of friends... I hope! 
 It took a lot of effort to get all the boys to look at the camera. 

We had a really wonderful Christmas season this year. We loved spending time with our family and friends that were in town. Doug started school last week and is really excited for all his classes this semester. My sister Aly is having a baby any day now and Doug's sister Amanda is due next month so we are really excited to welcome two new girls into our family! Beckham is now taking a few steps and already has some bruises on his face to prove he is a walker!


2 comments:

slimeytoeheadtwins said...

glad you had a fun christmas! i wouldn't expect anything less from you guys! i don't know of any kid that likes being on santa's lap. both of my kids have an extremely hard time with it. haha. love your guts!

Brenda said...

I love it! He is so cute with all of his little cousins! I think he might be afraid of Bow in his Santa suit...