Thursday, February 17, 2011

A great two weeks...

The last two weeks have been a whole new world for Doug and I. Somehow Beckham is completely in charge of our schedule and we love it. I have loved spending all day, every day with him. He had his two week check yesterday and everything looks great. He has grown from 6 lbs 11 oz to 7 lb 5 oz. I am hoping he doesn't grow too fast because I love how little he still is.




here is doug happy as could be...he is a great baby carrier.

he has already learned to fold his arms, quite the religious boy.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I just love him to pieces! So glad you live so close and share!

Mike and Shannon said...

He is adorable. I love the photos and updates... Keep them coming! We are so happy for your family.

M.C. Sommers said...

He is absolutely adorable! :)

Jeff and Kira said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how cute he is! I'm sure you two are awesome parents!

slimeytoeheadtwins said...

glad you are doing well!! love you tons!! he's adorable, you guys did a great job! :)

julie and john said...

I need to come and visit that little boy soon. He's changing already! I love the brown and white dot blanket I have the same one! Hope ya'll are doing well. Let's plan a game night or dinner soon!