Wednesday, April 21, 2010

All the children that we need

When Doug and I are gone for extended hours in the day, we just barricade Bow in the kitchen because there isn't much he can ruin. Plus, he loves to sit on the window seal and watch people walk or drive by. After Easter I made the mistake off leaving a grocery bag full of eggs on the kitchen floor while bow was being held captive. Despite it being tied, he managed to get all the eggs out and spread amongst the kitchen. I guess it was his way of celebrating Easter with us.

Don't judge what I am wearing, it was early in the morning and a bit cold outside. This picture shows that Doug and I have found our perfect child. I didn't even have to strap him in the stroller, he was so obedient.

5 comments:

Jeff and Kira said...

hahaha! You guys are so funny! I love that little dog!

Hunter Family said...

Bahahaha! Happy Easter Beau-Dizzle. He looks so guilty in that picture.

Clancy and Katie Black said...

Ha! Cute! Okay it's been a long time since I've seen ya. I'm calling you TODAY!

Becca said...

That is freakin' hilarious. You should be a mall walker in the morning and take him in the stroller like all the other moms do. ;o) haha.

Beckstrom Family said...

Such a helper...