Thursday, September 10, 2009

One Brave Husband

Doug was very brave and let me cut/buzz his hair about a month ago (yes, it does take me this long to post about it). We had to get creative with a garbage bag to keep the hair off him...but it didn't really do the trick, he was still covered in hair.

I of course had to have a little fun, since I knew all the hair would be coming off anyway. I think Doug looks quite funny and he was such a good sport!

And here is his new hair cut! The best part was once we had his whole head buzzed he could show me all his scars that I have never seen. Brooke denies it, but Doug blames all the scars on her, and he does have some quite convincing stories to go along with them!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

That is quite the bag/shirt/cape!

Sister Sommers said...

Looks good...

Hunter Family said...

Oh how he lies! They all lie, The whole family!

Unknown said...

haha Taylor asked me to buzz some neck hair once... I ended up buzzing out a few locks of his hair.... oops. He probably won't ask for my help again.